Average Temperatures in Multan, Pakistan
- The annual mean temperature in Multan, Pakistan is fairly hot at 25.2 degrees Celsius (77.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 22.8 °C (41°F) which is a below moderate range.
- The hottest month (June) is severely hot with an average temperature of 35.5 degrees Celsius (95.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is mild with an average temperature of 12.7 degrees Celsius (54.86 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Multan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Multan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Multan
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 427.1 kms (265.4 miles) NNW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 377.3 kms (234.4 miles) NNW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) NNW
- Zhob, Pakistan - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 168.9 kms (105 miles) WSW
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) W
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 187 kms (116.2 miles) SSW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 357 kms (221.8 miles) SW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) SW