| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Multan in February is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. A feeble 9.5mm (0.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Multan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Multan, Pakistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Multan:
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 427.1 kms (265.4 miles) NNW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 377.3 kms (234.4 miles) NNW
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) NNW
- Zhob, Pakistan - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 168.9 kms (105 miles) WSW
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) W
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 187 kms (116.2 miles) SSW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 357 kms (221.8 miles) SW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) SW